inlingua School of Languages

Additional Information for Student Pass Application

  1. Official translation of the documents (birth certificate, highest educational certificate and transcript) is required if they are not in the English language. Approach your local government official, mayor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, your embassy in Singapore, lawyer or certified translation agency to do it. 

  2. Bring the original documents along with your IPA letter to Singapore for verification.

  3. After your Student Pass is approved, you will need to show your original documents to Singapore Immigration.

  4. You will be informed in your IPA letter, if you are required to undergo a medical check-up. If you are required, the Medical Report needs to be downloaded, printed, and completed by a registered doctor 
    in Singapore. The completed report needs to be submitted to the ICA accordingly.

  5. There is no guarantee that your Student Pass will be approved. Social Visit Pass applications for accompanying parents may be rejected even though the child's Student Pass is approved. In the case of Student Pass rejection, we can appeal, but you must accept the Government’s final decision.

If you wish take further courses at inlingua and would need to extend your Student Pass, there will be an additional charge of S$267.50 to cover administrative costs.