If you are motivated by targets, committed to outstanding customer service and have a keen eye for detail, raise your hand!
- Promote and provide information about services and offerings (e.g. give presentations, answer questions, make proposals and offers, etc.)
- Recruit students for new courses and classes (e.g. generate and contact leads, maintain leads database, send mailshots, etc.)
- Manage student enrolment processes and procedures (e.g. stipulate contracts, enroll students in courses, collect payments, etc.)
- Plan and coordinate course schedules (e.g. timetable courses, select venues, assign teachers, etc.)
- Manage course runs (e.g. prepare course documents, set up course venues, distribute course materials, survey satisfaction, etc.)
We’re looking for someone with:
- Diploma / Degree or equivalent.
- Work experience in office, service or retail (preferable)
- Excellent command of English and one other language (preferable)
- Extroverted with excellent communication skills
- IT skills